Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spread the Good News 10/3/13

October 3, 2013


Hello everyone!

     How are all of you doing? Things are still going great here in the Temple Square Mission! I love being here and we get great miracles, whether they are big or small. 

     So we took around a group of Chinese people and they all seemed so interested! One of them who gave us his information wrote on the card that he wants to love others how God loves him!! So golden! Again, China is so ready!

     Scott, the little chinese boy who recently got baptized is still so incredible. He has cerebral palsy, but is super smart. He loves the scriptures and listened to the stories from the New Testament in one afternoon and then told us the whole story about Christ walking on water! It was such a miracle and so incredible. He loves this gospel so much and we see that every time we see him! I will attach a picture of him and his family (minus five children). 

     Those are kind of the big events of the week! I love serving here and I am so sorry that this letter is so short! Oh we did get in contact with some people that we haven't been able to reach and they are so golden and ready to learn! So good! This work is so important! It is hard, but so much more than worth it! I love being here and Serving the Lord!!!

     I hope that you all enjoy conference! If you do have anyone that you think could benefit from hearing of this gospel, or just needs a pick-me-up let me know and we can contact them! That is one of the really cool things about Temple Square, we can call people from all over the world and have people who speak many languages so if you know of anyone! Let a Sister missionary know from the temple Square Mission! I love you all and Listen to conference with a question in your heart and I can promise you that it will be answered!!

Love,
Sister Sara Snow


1. My district: Sister Ochoa (Mexico), Sister Ordonez (Honduras), Sister A. Lee (Clifornia), Sister M. Vargas (Spain), Sister Chen (Taiwan), Me.
2. This is part of the Walker family. Five of the children are not in the picture. Scott is the little boy who got baptized, I am sure you recognize him. 
3. For zone activity we went to a football game. It was so much fun! Kinda cold, but a good American experience! 



No comments:

Post a Comment