Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Miracles, Miracles, Miracles 10/21/13

Sisters in gray & pink

Sisters in Turquoise &  Black
Sisters with a great senior couple, the Creers
October 21, 2013


Hello my Fellow Children of God,

     How are all of you? I hope that things are going well and that you are remembering Christ in all that you do. This has been a really neat week. As a mission we have all been focusing a lot on the little miracles we see everyday and then we share them with each other in our districts and zones. It is so amazing to not only see what miracle we are seeing, but what ones all the other sisters are seeing every day. Some days its even a miracle if we get some where on time.. Haha, but it is so great to not focus so much on the big things, but the little things that we see everywhere, because they really are all over the place. I love it so much that the Lord blesses us with so many things that we are able to see the beauty in. 

     I can't even think how it would be to not know that there is a God and that He created everything for us. How could someone not think that. Sorry that has really been on my mind a lot lately. It is so interesting to see that as you really start to love everyone you talk with that you try to see how they think and find ways of how to let them gain that knowledge that I have been fortunate enough to obtain. I really have grown to love all of my investigators and I just want them all to come to the truth, but some of them are just so darn stubborn. It's okay though, because even if I don't see them to their conversion, at least I will know that I have done what I can and the rest is up to them and the Lord. It is hard, but it is also reality. 

     So cool story, today Sister Brink and I talked with one of the guys who worked with doing the layout and editing of Preach My Gospel and a whole bunch of other things (he works at the Church Office Building). It was just really cool to talk with him about how all of it is so inspired and how it is truly helping missionaries to progress forward with this work for the Lord. I love it. And we talked a lot about how the Lord prepares his people. He really does. We see that all of the time. The Lord knows us so perfectly and He knows what we all need to do that will prepare us for our next steps in life. He is so incredible and I feel so privileged to be a part of this great work. 

     I will write more of my miracles next week. I am starting a "Miracle Journal" to record all the miracle, whether great or small, that I see every day. I think that it will really help me see God's hand fully in my life. I think it would be a good idea for us all to do that. So since I am a missionary I am going to invite all of you to star and keep a miracle journal and record all the miracles that you see throughout your day every day! I know that it will also help you see God's hand in your life and you will see that he is blessing you all the time, whether you realize it or not. I love this gospel and I know it is the only true gospel here on the Earth today. I know that is was restored by Christ through Joseph Smith and that he was a prophet of God. I love sharing that with people and helping them come closer to Christ. I know that so many things are happening right now and I am so blessed to be a part of this great work. 

     I love you all so very much and hope that things are going well with you. Remember that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love you and are aware of you. They love you so much and want the best for you. You are the greatest!

Love, 
     Sister Sara Snow

Sisters in purple
Sara dancing in the falling leaves
Sara at West Gate information booth - Temple Square
Sister Brink's 20th birthday celebration
           
            more dancing
Sisters Brink & Snow in the West Gate booth
Companions
Note how they try to match colors! Cute sisters!
Sisters Brink & Snow





No comments:

Post a Comment